Post Construction Cleanup
Post construction clean-up services usually includes a wide scope of cleaning tasks. Cleaning tasks can range from general dusting to the removal and disposal of hazardous materials.
Our proprietary Capture and Removal Cleaning combines advanced equipment and microfiber technologies with a proven process to trap and remove dirt - not just move it around. This state-of-the-art system can dramatically decrease airborne particulates, VOCs and bacteria, resulting in happier, healthier and higher-achieving staff, employees and customers.
These cleaning specifications will require an assortment of different chemicals, tools, and equipment types, which in most cases will be supplied by the cleaning company.
Our Post Construction Cleaning Services Include:
- Cleaning of all tubs, toilets, bath and kitchen sinks.
- Removal of all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
- Cleaning all water heaters.
- Cleaning all utility closets, storage areas, furnace closets, garages, etc.
- Dust off baseboards.
- Dust off all doors, doorknobs, plug covers and switches.
- Removal of all carpet and pad remnants.
- Vacuuming of all carpeted areas.
- Dusting and wet moping all hard surface floors.
- Scraping and washing all window surfaces and sliding glass doors.
- Cleaning all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks.
- Cleaning and removal of any debris inside all cabinets and drawers.
- Polishing all cabinets, vanities, and other stained woodwork.
- Polishing all stainless steel appliances and sinks.
- Cleaning and shining of all plumbing fixtures, mirrors, medicine cabinets, and bath accessories.
- Cleaning and shining all appliances inside and out.
- Thorough cleaning of fireplace, mantle, and surround.
- Removal of all temporary labels and packing materials.
- Cleaning of patio floors, railings, and misc. iron or namentals.
- Dust off all walls.
- Post construction air duct cleaning.
- Sweep, scrape and hose off exterior stairs, landings, walkways, decks, and garages.
- Pressure washing services may also be provided upon request.
Production rates and cleaning times will vary greatly depending on the type of facility, site size, cleaning specifications, and the amount of debris left behind by the construction company.
Some jobs may require the handling and disposal of hazardous materials or cleaning of high end materials such as stone flooring which will require more in-depth knowledge and expertise.